It's so amazing what all can happen in 6 months! Kynlie now rolls over both ways, sits up, eats baby food while reaching out for the spoon to feed herself and pulls hair! She loves taking baths and splashes all around getting me and everything around her wet! She is still sleeping well through the night and taking good naps during the day. Her amazing development and growth is so bittersweet...I miss my snugly newborn, but at the same time love all of these new stages! We are just in love with her!
About Me
- Kendyl
- This blog is for all of my family and friends. You all know me...so here is just a small update. I am no longer working inside of salon Boutique! I am now so lucky to stay at home with our 2 beauties! Our 3 year old daughter, Kynlie, my husband, Bradley and I are enjoying our newest addition to our family, Paisley Hope. Both of our girls are what miracles are made of! We are enjoying what life brings us and living each day thankful to God for the wonderful life we have.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Activities & crafts that intrest me...
- Adding bling to flip flops
- Making diaper wipe cases...I sell them at my salon for $15
- Scrapbooking
- Shopping for Kynlie (baby girl clothes are so adorable)
- Spending time with my husband & watching our baby girl learn and grow...this is my favorite
Wipe Cases
Bling for your feet

No comments:
Post a Comment